Swann DVR4-4550 4 Channel 1TB CCTV Kit with 2 Cameras
• Two HD 1080p cameras with powerful night vision up to 30m
• 1TB hard drive capacity to store up to 30 days of recordings
• IP66-rated weatherproof cameras for indoor and outdoor use
• Motion detection digital video recorder (DVR) with alerts sent to your smart device
• See what’s happening live and receive alerts on your 3G/4G capable smartphone/tablet (including iPhone, iPad & Android devices) using the free SwannView Link app
• Add up to two more cameras of your choice for additional security
What does this security kit provide me with?
This four-channel security system kit provides 24-hour protection and security for your home or business. It includes two 1080p cameras, with the option to add a further two cameras. The cameras can be installed indoors or outdoors and are IP66 weatherproof rated. Each camera has an amazing 80-degree viewing angle, both horizontally and vertically, providing you with brilliant coverage of your property.
The kit provides you with everything you will need to get the CCTV kit installed, including 18 metres (60 feet) of cabling per camera, a power adapter with splitter, a mouse and some theft deterrent stickers. The kit includes the relevant cables required to set your CCTV system up to your TV. You can also connect your DVR to your router and enable remote viewing.
How much can I record with this CCTV kit?
The preinstalled 1TB hard drive can provide you with an incredible 30 days of recording, and the kit’s motion-detect feature means you can record only when movement is picked up, which will extend this considerably. The DVR4-4550 has one hard drive space, however this can take up to a 4TB hard drive, which can quadruple your storage capacity.
Can I view the cameras remotely?
The SwannView Link app lets you keep an eye on your security kit wherever you are, giving you peace of mind whether you are at home or away – and even if you’re abroad. Ensure your DVR is connected to the internet – using the cables provided – and install the app on your smartphone or tablet, using mobile data or Wi-Fi. Your phone can then remotely connect to the kit, providing you a live video feed from each camera, and the ability to playback stored recordings. The SwannView Link app is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac.