HYT PD795 Intrinsically Safe Digital Radio
All kits come complete with:
- Radio Unit
- Li-ion Battery
- Single Unit Charger
- Belt Clip
- 24 months Radio Body Warranty
- User Manual
Two way radios have been productivity tool for many professionals. For those who work in environments with explosive gas and combustible dusts, safety is on top of everything, where using regular radios could be unsafe.
Hytera understands whats underneath the challenges of professionals in hazardous environments. Dedicated to designing and delivering of innovative intrinsically safe communications solutions, Hytera launched PD795 Ex, a portable DMR radio that complies with the worlds strictest safety standard.
Environmentally Safe and High Reliability: Hytera PD795 Ex is designed upon the strict requirements of European ATEX and North American FM standards. With certifications for ATEX, IECEX, the latest FM and CSA specifications, the radio works safely in most hazardous environments even with the presence of hydrogen and dust particles.The overall design complies with the latest American Military Standard MIL STD 810G, which makes it can bear the harshest environments like High/Low Temperature, High Humidity, Vibration, and Shock.
Enhanced Safety: Hytera PD795 Ex provides a dedicated emergency button. In case of any accident, a press on the button will trigger an alarm and initiate a voice call to a pre programmed work fellow or group. Built in Man down, GPS and Lone Worker functions are also available with the digital portable.
High capacity and Safe Li Ion Battery: Hytera PD795 Ex provides high capacity Li Ion battery of 1800mAh with long shift life of 17 hours under 5 5 90 duty cycle. The battery charging and discharging circuits are stringently designed to prevent overcharging or discharging causing high heat, which leads to unstable battery environments. In addition the battery cells are also encapsulated to redistribute single point heat buildup and also prevent air discharge.
High Audio Quality and Assured Communication Based on DMR Technology: Benefitted from the advantages of DMR digital technology, PD795 Ex provides higher audio quality and stable communication performance with 40% less battery consumption than analog radios. It provides better communication quality and enhanced privacy, and moreover reduces overall equipment costs.
Easy to Use: Hytera PD795 Ex is very easy to use. It provides tough and highly readable LCD screen and intuitive user interface. The anti skidding and fool proofing ergonomic designs are dedicated for user easy operation. Large PPT button and channel knobs are equally useful for users wearing gloves.
Improved PCB Circuit Layout & EMC Shielding: To achieve such a high safety standard, Hytera PD795 Ex adopts optimized distributed line design on PCB, minimizing the odds of circuit fault. All the key components on the PCB are covered with shield, and the space between lines, between components, between component and shield are properly spaced , which translates to better EMC performance and less internal interference.
Innovative Silicone Encapsulating: Silicone encapsulant technology prevents the internal circuits from interface with air and liquid which effectively stops the intrusion of liquid, dust and harmful gas. The silicone encapsulating process is delicate and complicated. As a result, every single PD795 Ex radio spends eight hours in the manufacture line.
Innovative Electrostatic Free Design: Hytera applies patent on electrostatic free design and dual material molding technology in this intrinsically safe portable. The static dispersive material (blue) minimizes static accumulation on the surface, thus reducing the probability of static discharge on the radio. Meanwhile the robust material (black) maximizes the ruggedness of the enclosure.
IP67 (non explosion proof): The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). Its the highest IP level for land based wireless radio application.
Patented Battery Latch: To disengage the battery from Hytera digital portables, the lock and bolt of the latch need to be moved along two different axes. Such a patented design ensures no disengagement of the battery pack from the main radio in case of dropping that might cause spark.
ATEX is the European Union directive to which all two way radios must conform if used in potentially explosive environments. It replaces the Cenelec classification in all European Union member states and EFTA countries.
IECEx Scheme is the future route to global compliance certification. Its aim is to harmonize standards to allow free movement of goods by establishing a world wide accepted standard.
FM (FM Approvals LLC) is a member of Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories of U.S.A. It strives to offer global services with unsurpassed technical integrity and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Chemical Industry – Flammable gases, liquids and solids are converted and processed in many different processes in the chemical industry. These processes may give rise to explosive mixtures.
- Power Generating Companies – Lump coal, which is not explosive in mixture with air, may be converted in the conveying, grinding and drying processes into coal dusts capable of forming explosive dust/air mixtures.
- Mining – The by product of coal mining is gas. Following the coal exploiting, the gas will gather under the ground. If not in good security management, gas in coal mine can lead to serious gas explosion.
- Fire Fighting – As for fire fighting, some task critical situations such as oil spill or natural gas leakage need high security electrical equipments.
- Pharmaceutical Industry – Alcohols are often used as solvents in the production of pharmaceuticals. Agents and auxiliary materials that give rise to dust explosions, such as lactose, may also be used.
- Refineries – The hydrocarbons handled in refineries are all flammable and, depending on their flash point, may give rise to explosive atmospheres even at ambient temperature. The area around oil processing plant is generally regarded as a place where explosive atmospheres may occur.
* X=0, 2, 5 or 8, model number varies geographically. For details, please contact our regional sales representatives.