Ops Systems Anti Static Counter Terrorism Boot
The Ops Systems CT Boot is a highly specialised, purpose built boot for counter terrorist operations. Developed by Ops Systems, together with specialized operators, to produce a seriously fit for purpose product that lives up to its name.
Specifications include being fully antistatic, lightweight Lenzi anti-penetration insoles (anti-puncture up to 19 stone), a full COOLMAX® lining, our special compound OTR outsole rubber which is hard wearing and has extremely good traction incorporating additional external toe and heel bumpers.
With a reinforced rubber toe cap and abrasion resistant side panel for extra protection. A phylon midsole for excellent cushioning when running or walking with multiple cushioning pads in the removeable insole for extra shock absorption in the heel and assisted spring off in the forefoot. The ergonomic high cut bellows tongue keeps the foot comfortable and debris out.
This boot has:
– Full grain leather (Bovine) upper, twin row stitching throughout for strength.
– Padded collar for lower leg comfort.
– Pull-on tab for ease of foot access.
– Tongue designed for comfort and bellows to keep debris out, padding where needed
– Three flex points in the upper facing to give the wearer ultimate leg and ankle to foot flexibility, yet support for vertical stability.
– Nylon eyelets throughout the vamp and nylon speedlacing on the lower leg to enable rapid response times.
– An abrasion resistant coating to the leather quarter panel protects the boot when striking objects.
– Reinforced toe and tough rubber toe cap incorporating extended Hallux protection plus lateral and medial extended support enveloping the forefoot through the lacing system.