Op. Zulu Advanced Tactical Duty Vest
The Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest is a unique multi-functional duty vest designed by a specialist team of serving police officers and experienced product developers to overcome the problems with existing products, whilst at the same time meeting the needs of real police and security operatives. This vest will stand up to the toughest duties and will provide the user with a comfortable and secure system for the overt carriage of essential PPE. Whether your shift is on foot or in a vehicle, this vest should make your life as easy and comfortable as possible.
This vest features two Peter Jones Evo Klickfast docks for radio holders and klickfast accessories on both shoulders. The velcro adjustable shoulders and front allow you to fully adjust your vest so that it fits you like a glove whilst remaining comfortable.
Other fantastic features of this Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest include:
• Hidden elasticated torch/glove holders in the shoulders
• Elasticated belt loops to aid retention and comfort whilst running or changing from standing to sitting
• Epaulette bars and buttons to attach all styles of epaulettes and sliders
• Manufactured to extremely high standards, utilising tough 1000d polyester and breathable tactical mesh
• Innovative rear stash pocket, perfect for gloves or contact cap when not being worn
• CS spray pouch, suitable to hold a Peter Jones unit
• Baton cross-drawn down for quick deployment – please note that Monadnock and longer batons require the extended baton retaining strap
• Combi handcuff pouch suitable for speedcuffs and hinged cuffs
• Small pouch suitable for medical kits or limb restraints
• Hidden elasticated pen/spare cuff key holders behind medical pouch
• D-rings for additional attachments – lanyards, carabiners or ID tags
• Large water resistant zipped pockets behind equipment panels, ideal for document storage
• Small velcro patch on the front and a large velcro patch on the rear allowing the user to attach their forces’ chosen colour scheme or specific patches (badges are NOT included)
• NOT suitable for side handle batons
In order for your vest to fit you properly, you should choose the size according to your chest dimensions without body armour. Op. Zulu have allowed for the fit of body armour.
• Small 32–38”
• Medium: 36-46”
• Large: 46-50”
• X-Large: 50-56”